4395bis ticket 81: Clarify the term "scheme"

From: Chris Weber <chris@lookout.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:34:31 -0700
To: "PUBLIC-IRI@W3.ORG" <PUBLIC-IRI@w3.org>
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/ticket/81>

I think this ticket is ready to be closed.  It sounds like the
suggestion here was to have terminology defined for the term 'scheme'.
I can sort of see the point if there was no explicit terminology
definition for 'scheme', but Section 1 Introduction seems to describe it
suitably as:

"Each URI begins with a scheme name,
    as defined by Section 3.1 of RFC 3986, that refers to a specification
    for identifiers within that scheme.  "

Also Section 6.4. URI/IRI Scheme Registration Template seems to relate a
"scheme" to its name and 'model' with more detail.

---
Chris Weber
IRI WG co-chair