Re: draft-abarth-url-01 uploaded

On 24.04.2011 00:31, Adam Barth wrote:
> I've uploaded a new version of draft-abarth-url:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-abarth-url-01.txt
>
> This version has text in every (normative) section, but still has lots
> of TODOs and there's still a lot of work to be done.  As always, you
> can see the lastest up-to-the-commit version of the document here:
>
> https://github.com/abarth/url-spec/blob/master/drafts/url.xml
>
> My plan is to continue iterating on this document by resolving TODOs.

I still don't understand the purpose -- see previous mails. To make
progress on this we'll need a list of valid URIs you think need to be
parsed differently from what RFC 3986 already says.

That being said: where does the spec define parsing relative references?
(see <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc3986.html#rfc.section.4.2>)

Best regards, Julian