Re: I-D Action:draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt

From: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:32:10 -0400
To: public-iri@w3.org
A draft for 4395bis was just posted, with the intent that this become
draft-ietf-iri-4395bis to fulfill that WG work item.

Appendix A.  Changes Since RFC 4395

    1.  Significant edits to be clear that a "URI scheme" and an "IRI
        scheme" are the same thing.
    2.  Added the "example:" URL Scheme.
    3.  Allow for IRI-specific scheme registration.
    4.  Clarify that the URI scheme registry is also the IRI scheme

All of the above items are in response to the errata found at

     Tony Hansen, Larry Masinter, Ted Hardie