Re: I-D Action:draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt

From: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:32:10 -0400
To: public-iri@w3.org
A draft for 4395bis was just posted, with the intent that this become
draft-ietf-iri-4395bis to fulfill that WG work item.

Appendix A.  Changes Since RFC 4395

    1.  Significant edits to be clear that a "URI scheme" and an "IRI
        scheme" are the same thing.
    2.  Added the "example:" URL Scheme.
    3.  Allow for IRI-specific scheme registration.
    4.  Clarify that the URI scheme registry is also the IRI scheme
        registry.

All of the above items are in response to the errata found at
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=4395

     Tony Hansen, Larry Masinter, Ted Hardie