Transferring open issues from the draft to the issue tracker

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:15:23 +0900
To: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>
Draft -01 contains a section on open issues
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-3987bis-01#section-12). In an
attempt to concentrate all our issues in one place, I'm moving these
issue to the tracker. Here is a list of tickets and the corresponding
SVN revisions that removes the issue from the draft itself.

Ticket  rev  topic
#35      7   Allow generic scheme-independent IRI to URI translation
#36      8   Some HTTP implementations send UTF8 path directly
#37      9   Length limits on domain names
#31/32  10   Update to RFC 4395
#38     11   Handling of backslash ("/")
#39     12   Warn about mistaken conversion for non-BMP characters
#40     13   Implementation advice on handling query strings
#41/42  14   Allow single '%'; allow '#' in fragment part
#43     15   How to with illegal and disallowed IRI characters
         16   [removes the section itself]

For some of the issues, I forgot to add the note "(this issue is from
the "Open Issues" section in draft -01)", sorry.

Regards,    Martin.