Dealing with old issues list (at http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/#Issues)

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:55:50 +0900
To: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>
After discussing this with the WG co-chairs and the responsible AD, I'm
working on an action item to clean up the old issues list at

For the post-RFC3987 part of the issues list, there is a single issue
that is (and can stay) closed:

There are 7 issues that were marked 'tentatively closed'; none of the
tentative closures is younger than two years, and they are all
editorial. With this mail, I'm closing all these issues. If anybody
thinks they have to be reopened, please say so. Explicitly, these issues

There are also 11 issues that are listed as open. I will move these to
the IETF IRI WG tracker at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/report/1, but this may take a
little bit more time, for checking against duplicates.

I'm also working on updating http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/
with pointers to the IETF work. The page and some pages linked from it
will stay around because a) RFC 3987 references e.g. the Bidi examples
in actual Arabic and Hebrew, and b) for historic purposes.

Regards,    Martin.