Re: [Uri-review] Updated 'javascript' scheme draft

On 01.10.2010 08:43, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:
> However, especially in respect to the question of whether to define an
> IRI scheme or an URI scheme, I think it would be much more productive to
> try and see whether this scheme proposal fits
> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt
> (which allows registration of new schemes both as URIs and as IRIs and
> makes clear that there is only one registry), and on the other hand
> check whether draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg is written so that it
> allows to do what works best in the case of the 'javascript:' scheme.

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure what Björn's plans with respect to timing are. But if he's
willing to add a dependency on the new registration procedure than his
spec is certainly a good test case for it.

...so I'd say it's up to Björn...

Best regards, Julian