Re: I-D Action:draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:31:40 +0900
To: Tony Hansen <tony@att.com>
CC: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, public-iri@w3.org
And for everybody's reference, a diff is here:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4395.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt

I personally hope that this document will be a WG draft soon.

Regards,   Martin.

On 2010/10/01 8:56, Tony Hansen wrote:
> I'm sorry. That should have read:
>
> All of the above items are in response to the errata found at
> http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=4395 and the issues in
> the Trac issue tracker found at
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/trac/report/1
>
> I hope that helps.
>

> Tony Hansen
>
> On 9/30/2010 5:34 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>> * Tony Hansen wrote:
>>> A draft for 4395bis was just posted, with the intent that this become
>>> draft-ietf-iri-4395bis to fulfill that WG work item.
>>>
>>> Appendix A. Changes Since RFC 4395
>>>
>>> 1. Significant edits to be clear that a "URI scheme" and an "IRI
>>> scheme" are the same thing.
>>> 2. Added the "example:" URL Scheme.
>>> 3. Allow for IRI-specific scheme registration.
>>> 4. Clarify that the URI scheme registry is also the IRI scheme