Re: BIDI : tackling the delimiter weirdness

On 2010/01/28 15:18, Larry Masinter wrote:

> Right now, the IRI draft suggests changes to RFC 4397; I think
> our charter calls for updating RFC 3397 separately.

Hello Larry,

Can you please clarify the numbers? I get "A Lexicography for the
Interpretation of Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
Terminology within the Context of the ITU-T's Automatically Switched
Optical Network (ASON) Architecture" for
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4397 and "Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol (DHCP) Domain Search Option" for
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3397, and have difficulties to figure out
how they are relevant for our work.

Regards,   Martin.