Meeting at next IETF (Anaheim)

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:53:27 +0900
To: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>
Dear IRI experts and bystanders,

As you know, there is no IRI WG yet. However, the scheduling for the
next IETF (IETF 77, in Anaheim, CA, USA, March 21-26, 2010) is already
underway. So we need some input on whether you think that a meeting
makes sense or not, and on whether you can attend or not. All feedback
appreciated.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: If the formation of the WG gets delayed, we may also meet again as
a BOF.