Re: "Web Address processing" (ABNF, processing proposal)

Howdy,

Well, XMPP is one of the  schemes to define
IRI forms of its URIs in a standards document (RFC 4622).
Re-reading (okay, skimming it and searching for keywords),
I don't see anything that seems to involve the same kind
of issues around stripping LF, CR, and TAB that have been
raised in this thread.  I'm wondering in that regard whether the
"Web Address processing" being proposed actually has
parallels with other schemes.  XMPP message processing seems
to be a potential place to find a parallel, hence the fishing for
data.

Possibly your sections 2.2 and 2.8 are just too clear!

Ted