Re: "Web Address processing" (ABNF, processing proposal)

Hi Julian,

I believe specs should not only be written for content producers
(authors and authoring tool developers), but also for content
consumers, such as browser developers. So, yes, these specs are
needed. The question may be whether these items should be "moved" from
URL/URI/IRI to HTML5.

Erik