Re: Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface

Hi Sam,

My apology for the delay; somehow this thread was not updating, so I missed
your question until I manually checked the archive to see if my posting of the
minutes came through.  I'll confirm with Marc on the description and get the
tickets opened.

regards,

Ted