Re: [draft-duerst-iri-bis-06] differences from HTML5 algorithm

On 2009/09/11 23:28, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

>> Does this work in all major browsers? (I don't know; I haven't tested
>> it.)
>
> Pretty sure it does.

At one point, my understanding was that nobody implemented it. Then when
I was close to giving up on it, I suddenly heard about implementations.
I think that started when Mozilla and Opera were pushing for
standards-based implementations in a big way.

Regards,    Martin.