Re: HTML5 - resolving href="mailto:" based on page's encoding or force utf-8?

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:04:20 +0200, Michael A. Puls II
<shadow2531@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do HTML5/web addresses/iri-bis say about this exactly? Do they allow
> Firefox, Opera and Safari to do what they do, or do they say that the
> resolving is like http for all protocols?

It seems to be scheme-independent at this point. I guess it should be
specific to http/https but someone should verify this to be sure.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/