Re: FW: New Version Notification for draft-duerst-iri-bis-07

On 2009/10/29 10:20, Larry Masinter wrote:
> Due to some personal difficulties, the split of the document
> into three parts (parsing, domain names, BCP on character
> handling, BIDI, etc.) didn't happen. However, Martin did
> heroically get a new draft out based on some if the
> interim work.

I admit that I got a new draft out, but I have to strongly deny
"heroically". Most of the changes are from Larry, and the only thing I
did was to tweak a few things where I had opinions that differed
somewhat from Larry, and to submit a draft before the deadline just so
that we have something in the repository.

Anyway, please have a look and comment!

Regards,   Martin.