Re: proposed update to IRI document posted

Hello Larry,

On 2009/09/22 5:52, Larry Masinter wrote:
> (bcc tag@w3.org and public-html@w3.org
> to fulfill action items for both groups.)
>
> http://larry.masinter.net/iribis-hack.html
> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-duerst-iri-bis.txt&url2=http://larry.masinter.net/iribis-hack.txt
>
> My goal for this version was to address
> Martin's concerns, add a section on open
> issues, and start to integrate some of
> the "Web Address" changes (like single
> percent and # in fragments) directly into
> the IRI specification itself (rather than
> leave it as a preprocessing step.)

I think that the discussion in the thread with the Subject "Proposed
Charter and Agenda for IRI BOF at IETF 76" concluded that the HTML5
references preprocessing should be a clearly separate piece in the IRI
spec (or be defined somewhere else).

If you  encountered problems when doing that, it would be good to share
these, so that we all can help getting there.

Regards,   Martin.