Slides from IETF

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:35:46 -0800
To: "PUBLIC-IRI@W3.ORG" <PUBLIC-IRI@w3.org>
CC: Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Still waiting for meeting summary & minutes

My slides:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/slides/iri-0.pdf
(no particularly new material)

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/slides/plenaryt-1.pdf
was an IAB report on Internationalization in Names and other Identifiers

I think we need to be careful to make sure we've considered the issues raised by the IAB.

Personally, I thought the BOF went well and that there was clear general agreement that there was work to be done, many people agreed to participate, but that we had to update the charter in response to the discussion.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net