Re: HTML5/IRI: "resolve a URL"

From: Martin J. Dürst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 20:01:50 +0900
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, public-iri@w3.org, public-html@w3.org
Hello Julian, Anne,

Thanks for pointing out what may turn out to be a backreference (or
"free variable") in the IRI spec. We will try to limit these to the
minimum. One other one that I already cursorily discussed with Ian is
"white space". HTML5 has a very specific definition for that which may
not be the same for other formats (e.g. CSS?).

Regards,   Martin.