[draft-duerst-iri-bis-06] differences from HTML5 algorithm

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:40:51 +0200
To: "public-iri@w3.org" <public-iri@w3.org>
I would like to see a list of differences from the original algorithm with rationale. E.g. I quite clearly remember that if HRef-charset is UTF-16 it must be assumed to be UTF-8 for the purposes of encoding the final URI. I do not see this reflected in the algorithm and I therefore wonder what else has been changed.

Anne van Kesteren