Re: Advice on making IRI document suitable for reference by HTML (and other specs)

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:38:29 +0100, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> The reason why I'm asking is that there are specifications that rely on
> the fact that the space character can't be part of a legal IRI (or URI),
> and thus can be used as delimiter (the same probably applies to other
> kinds of whitespace).

It seems that when those specifications are updated to use the new
definition they could just exclude the space character as a result of
requiring the string to be split on spaces first before resolving each IRI
(or URI).

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/