Re: Apparent cutting of sentence

Hello Geoffrey,

Many thanks for your comments. Please note that several parts of the
current document are not yet really worked out and fully polished, as
you have noted. So at this point, it may be better to concentrate your
comments on the bigger issues.

As for your specific point, my guess is that Larry (who was working on
that part) wanted to finish the sentence with something like
"and in general there is therefore no need to convert URIs to IRIs." or
some such. But I'll defer to Larry to explain what he had in mind.

Regrads,   Martin.