RE: Fwd: Re: HRRIs, IRIs, etc

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:37:20 -0400
To: "Martin Duerst" <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Cc: <public-iri@w3.org>, "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <www-xml-linking-comments@w3.org>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Martin et al.,

Please check out
http://www.w3.org/XML/2007/04/hrri/draft-walsh-tobin-hrri-01c.html
and let us know whether you have any further comments or are
satisfied with this (draft) ID.  In either case, please send
a response.  Several specs are on hold awaiting progression
of this to RFC, and we would like to be sure to make progress.

We would prefer to have a definite response from you, but if
we have not heard by 11:00 ET (Boston time) this Wednesday,
we will assume you have no more comments on this spec.

paul

 [1] http://www.w3.org/XML/2007/04/hrri/draft-walsh-tobin-hrri-01c.html