Re: New issue relative-IRI-46 (was: [046-lc-edit-relative-URI] proposed patch)

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:27:10 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org
Cc: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>

At 15:32 04/08/29 +0900, Martin Duerst wrote:

>I'm forwarding this to the IRI list to open issue relative-IRI-46
>(http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit#relative-IRI-46). The
>resolution of this issue depends on whether and how this will be
>resolved for RFC2396bis, so this issue is currently pending.

I have looked at what Roy has done for this issue, and have
updated the draft accordingly. The main change is in the syntax,
relative-IRI has been replaced by irelative-ref. The wording has
been adapted in some places, mostly changing 'relative IRIs' to
'relative IRI references'. I have fixed a couple of editorial
glitches that I found on the way, too.

A diff including these changes can be found at
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/diff-duerst-iri-last-draft.html.

I'm closing this issue.

Regards,    Martin.