2 week mailing list last call

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 21:46:44 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

With no open issues and only two tentatively closed ones remaining,
I just submitted draft-duerst-iri-07.txt to the Internet-Drafts
Editor. It is also available at
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri-07.txt.

If you find any new issues think that an old one needs to be reopened,
please say so on this mailing list (public-iri@w3.org) within the next
two weeks (up to and including Sunday, May 23).
If no significant changes are required, I will send this spec
to the IESG afterwards.

In other words, this is a two-week mailing list last call.

Regards,    Martin.