Added appendix on design alternatives [altdesign-17]

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 09:51:57 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

I have added an appendix on design alternatives, entitled
"Appendix A: Design Alternatives". The bulk of discussion
on these has taken place years ago, and I have limited myself
to a rather cursory discussion. If anybody sees something that
really needs to be mentioned, please tell me.

I'm herewith tentatively closing issue altdesign-17.

Regards,    Martin.