Re: 255 character limit in reg-name

Thanks! I have listed this as issue regname-255-39
[http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/Overview.html#regname-255-39]
for the IRI spec, and have removed the limitation from the syntax.

(for people reading public-iri@w3.org only, please check out the
discussion on the uri@w3.org list linked from the above issue).

Regards,   Martin.