closing [iriequivalence-01] (was: Re: Some issues with the IRI document [nfcnfkc-04])

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:47:27 -0400
To: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>, public-iri@w3.org, Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>, phoffman@mail.imc.org

You made your comments with a subject including [nfcnfkc-04],
but what you actually commented about was more like issue
iriequivalence-01 (see

The newest version of the internal draft contains section 5,
"IRI Equivalence and Comparison". This has been closely alligned
with section 6, "Normalization and Comparison", of
which is based on work by the W3C TAG.

Based on this, I herewith close issue iriequivalence-01.
Please tell me if you disagree and want to reopen it.

Regards,     Martin.