closing [iriequivalence-01] (was: Re: Some issues with the IRI document [nfcnfkc-04])

You made your comments with a subject including [nfcnfkc-04],
but what you actually commented about was more like issue
iriequivalence-01 (see
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/#iriequivalence-01).

The newest version of the internal draft contains section 5,
"IRI Equivalence and Comparison". This has been closely alligned
with section 6, "Normalization and Comparison", of
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-03.txt,
which is based on work by the W3C TAG.

Based on this, I herewith close issue iriequivalence-01.
Please tell me if you disagree and want to reopen it.

Regards,     Martin.