Re: IRIs, URIs, TAG issues 15 and 27

Hello Tim,

Many thanks for your message. Can you (and everybody else)
please make sure that you copy public-iri@w3.org for IRI-related
issues? Many thanks in advance.

Regarding the issue of coherent round-tripping IRI->URI->IRI,
I suggest
http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri.html#URItoIRI
as required reading.

Regards,    Martin.