Moving to restricted mailing list - Re: Soft Launch of a W3C Invited Expert identity program

Dear all,

> On 10 Jan 2019, at 15:47 , fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Coralie!
>
> In general, I am supportive of this effort. However wrt ...
>
>> 2) A public mailing list so you can interact among yourselves.
>> cf. <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-invited-experts/>
>
> I think a Member-only list instead or in addition would maybe be more
> useful here. Technical discussions belong in the public technical fora,
> but if we are coordinating personal logistics--which I imagine to be
> the main benefit of such a list--it's helpful if that discussion doesn't
> have to be public?

cf.https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Group/group-invited-experts/

This list is set up for subscribers the same way the public list was.
The archive is available to Members of the invited expert group and the W3C Team.
I have updated the verbiage in <https://www.w3.org/participate/invited-experts/#identity>.

Unless there are objections, we will replace public-invited-experts with an
autoresponder directing people to the new list.

The reply-to of this mail is set to the new list.

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org