Re: Going Beyond Only Two Parties (Sender and Receiver): Enabling Multilateral Netting through implementing Liquidity-Saving Mechanisms (LSM) on Interledger

Hi David,

Thats my guess too. Certainly this enhancement/capability will fall in the
scope of connector and perhaps also sender and receiver as we are
introducing a multilateral netting liquidity saving mechanism across
different parties.

For interledger to work within existing capital markets vis-a-vis cryptos,
we will need such liquidity saving mechanisms to be implemented across
sender, receiver and connectors.

Can the interledger experts chime in as well?  On the possibility of
implementing central banks liquidity saving mechanism within interledger --
perhaps an additional layer/abstraction on top of today's interledger
network.

Would love to explore and deep dive into such a model/layer/abstraction.

Nathan Aw