Re: Researching to leverage Hashed-Timelock Agreements (HTLAs) paradigm for establishing atomicity between different DLT networks for asset swaps with full decentralization

Thanks Ahmed. Really useful materials. Hi Evan, any further thoughts?

Nathan Aw
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/awnathan

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/103/materials/slides-103-dinrg-decentralized-identity-01

https://www.hyperledger.org/news/speakersbureau