Re: Modeling a Ledger in RDF

On 26 May 2018 at 13:38, Tom Debus <tom.debus@integrationalpha.com> wrote:

> Hi Melvin,
>
> as we have done regulatory reporting for banks for many years and have
> been working on an open & inclusive standard for regulatory on the chain
> for almost 13 months we do have some building blocks - definitely
> genetically but eventually also in OWL which easily is converted to RDF.

Kudos!  Owl is indeed RDF.

What I am looking for is the structure of a ledger and how balances are
modeled.

To my mind it can be quite simple :

Alice : 5
Bot : 10
Charlie : 3

etc.

In the meantime, if you have any pointers to work done here, or specs,
that'd be helpful.

Main thing is that I dont want to reinvent the wheel, however, balances and
a ledger seem so simple it's hard go go wrong?  (Famous last words!)