Re: W3C TPAC 2018: Will your Community Group meet in Lyon?

Great!

I think a day or two of hackathon would be better than presentations and
demos, WDYT?
i.e. We meet at the same venue (or close by) and we try to get people
connected to the live and test networks and then work on adding features to
existing tools/componenets or building new tools.

Participants can come and go as they please.
We'll set aside some time for demos, maybe twice per day.
Other W3C participants can then join when they are free, maybe we can get
the Web of Things groups involved too.