Re: ILP-Kit on Google Cloud Platform

On 15 March 2017 at 03:36, David Fuelling <dfuelling@sappenin.com> wrote:

> Adrian, sounds great - I updated the doc this morning to include
> instructions for using Google CloudSQL (Postgres), though it looks like the
> current minimum instance size for that is rather more expensive than just
> running a single VM with all the components (no surprise there).

Cool. I have copied your instructions and I'm busy editing them to describe
how to do this on Azure.
I got an ILP Kit running there pretty quickly.

> It will be interesting to explore getting ILPKit on app engine, especially
> from a price perspective...

I agree, a really interesting bit will be when you can leverage the
services that the cloud platforms offer like API management, monitoring and
cloud hosted DBs.