Re: SPSP protocol for multi currencies ledgers

+1 to David's points.

I think what Evan is pointing out though is that the discovery of the
various ledgers would likely happen in the setup/application layer protocol.

We can preserve the single ledger/single currency abstraction and still
support the use case.