Re: [Ledger] Forming a Routing Working Group

This is a great idea Evan.  I am very interested in routing.  I don't
manage calls well, but I would appreciate being able to observe and
hopefully participate a bit over email.  Please let us know if/when any new
mailing list gets set up for this.  Thanks!