Re: Hashed Timelock Agreements (HTLAs)

I like it. Based on your description it sounds like there are 3 types of
agreement, it would make sense to probabaly define each and also document
the differences:

1. Agreement enforced by ledger
2. Agreement by sender to complete transfer upon receipt of preimage
3. Agreement by receiver to reverse transfer upon expiry

I'd discourage use of 3 unless under specific circumstances because there
are usually fees involved in a reversed transfer which complicates things a
lot.