Re: Interledger HTTP specification proposal

On 2017-01-23 01:40, Andrew Bransford Brown wrote:
> This can handle low-level contract events with sufficient granularity for stocks, bonds, currencies, etc:

I guess my paper got you started, right? :-)

Anyway, I don't have a problem with JSON, but with REST distributing request semantics over [HTTP Verb + URI + Headers + Payload] because that binds messages to HTTP which is limiting and requires quirky security solutions.

I have yet to see a *single description* of a counter-signed REST request!

Anders