Re: A Critical Analysis of REST APIs for "Transaction Systems"

Adrian is making all good points.

Since this would be a protocol for any and all ledgers, I suggest using
basic technologies.  Could this be done with HTTP only?  The content header
has name value pairs.  And the Content can be anything.

An HTTP message might replace the need for a JSON structure.

Andrew B. Brown
(512) 947-8282
http://KidsCourtyard.com