Re: A Critical Analysis of REST APIs for "Transaction Systems"

REST would work for logging events as they happen.  Transaction
coordination, auditing, or reporting.  Another entity can read the "state"
for risk or settlement purposes.

Imagine a stock market transaction with each event sent to RESTful
interface:

My Offer $1000.
My Terms 100 IBM.
You CounterOffer $1100.