Re: Fwd: [Ripple] settle.network

This is pretty much what a network of people running
https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-kit/ would create.

ILP-kit includes a ledger to track the balances of others you trust but if
you "peer" with someone using the latest version you will use
https://github.com/interledgerjs/ilp-plugin-virtual which means your two
connectors establish a trustline instead of holding balances on a ledger.

With ledger plugins for Ripple, Lightning etc you can create a massive
decentralized network of peers where the trustlines between them are
underwritten by payment channels on a distributed ledger.