Re: Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts (Ethereum, Poon & Buterin)

Then I would rather see ledger-agnostic compute (ie https://www.codius.org/)
- but glad they start to realize that state transition is blocked by
compute consensus

--

[image: Logo] <https://www.bigchaindb.com/>

Dimitri De Jonghe, PhD
Application Director
phone +32 496 809 414
skype dimi.dejonghe

BigchainDB GmbH <https://www.bigchaindb.com/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/bigchaindb/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bigchaindb> | GitHub
<https://github.com/bigchaindb/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/BigchainDB/>
info@bigchaindb.com | www.bigchaindb.com | +49 30 6482 6092
Wichertstr. 14a, 10439 Berlin | Managing Director: Bruce Pon | Registered
in Berlin HRB 160856B