Re: Interledger Community Call - 19 April - 3pm UTC

Hey Adrian,

I would like to briefly discuss the ILP packet a bit more, specifically
this issue: https://github.com/interledger/rfcs/issues/189

Also, it would be useful to discuss a strategy/path-forward for creating
some canonical ASN.1 OER encoded payloads for cross-library testing of the
ILP packet encoding/decoding, as well as validating the ASN files
themselves.

Thanks!
david