Re: Promise App

How is this notion different from the standard approach of a payment
including remittance detail, which refers / links back to other documents
(typically one or more invoices, but potentially also a PO or agreement),
which in turn relate to the contract? Or specifically, how would the
payment content / standard differ in such a scenario where the "full
contract" *is* described?