Re: ILP Java Community Call Agenda (4/12/2017)

Hi,

Just to clarify, this is only for the Java call - this is _not_ the normal
ILP community call, which is next week.

Unless I'm misreading my calendar, the previous Java call (2 weeks ago) was
at this time, and the group on the call agreed to this timing.  Would you
like us to consider a different time for the Java call?

Thanks,
David