Re: Composable Conditions

I have a similar concept in UPC- "smart conditions" (which is what got me
interested in this standard in the first place). My smart conditions are
some executable code that returns not a boolean, but a number between 0 and
1. This is used for unlocking only part of some funds. Wondering if this is
something you have thought about in this new iteration?

-Jehan