Re: webcredits v 0.1 released

On 13 May 2016 at 00:33, Jehan Tremback <jehan.tremback@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this just a wallet API definition?

The design is a super ledger with a universal API, ie the web

v0.1 does have API functions for convenience, but the APIs will go away as
W3C standardization progresses.  The last thing we need is yet another API.

APIs tend to hide data.  The web is about exposing data.  So it's much more
like the SQL of ledgers, rather than named queries.  At least that's the
aim ...