Re: Binary Encoding for Crypto-conditions

Just posted a pull request for switching to OER:
https://github.com/interledger/five-bells-condition/pull/19

The binary encoding switch was the last item on the spec todo list that I'm
aware of. Do any of you still have major breaking changes you want the
group to work on? (Purely from a normative spec perspective, we can always
improve the implementations, spec prose, etc.)

And of course I'm not suggesting that we can't make changes later, I just
want to get crypto-conditions to a state that works, so we can start
spec'ing out the next aspect of the protocol.

@Melvin: Hmm, crypto-conditions are fundamentally a graph, so at least on a
high level HDT would fit pretty well. I'd have to spend a bit of time to
wrap my head around what it would look like in practice. I'll try to read
through the HDT docs this weekend.