Re: Ethereum: Deconstructing theDAO Heist

On Jun 22, 2016 2:30 AM, "Tony Arcieri" <bascule@gmail.com> wrote:

If you have a simple "smart contract" language that allows you to build
escrows,

you can layer higher level smart contracts on top of the escrows in a way
that's out-of-band from the underlying protocol.
--
Tony Arcier

I like this idea as and would love to see it explored further Tony.

Daniel