Re: Non-currency asset transfers & Connector commissions

David, the connector fees could be paid in band or out of band. The in-band
scenario would look like the one Dimitri illustrated. The other option
would be to simply use ILP to send a payment to the connector and have the
connector keep track of a little prepaid fee balance for you that it draws
down each time you make a payment.

--
Evan Schwartz | Software Architect | Ripple
[image: ripple.com] <http://ripple.com>